Unlock IMEI Samsung phones in 10-15 minutes with unlock codes from unlockphone.com. We make the process simple, fast and affordable.
You can unlock your blocked Spectrum, C Spire, AT&T, US Cellular, Cingular, Cricket, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Aio, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Viaero telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Unfreeze code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the the code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
T-Mobile or metroPCS devices instructions:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.