If you want to unlock the HTC Desire 530 with the IMEI code, we can do this no problem; all HTC mobiles are unlocked by code. After introducing the code the mobile will be unlocked, without losing its warranty or any data. These unlock codes are calculated in minutes, and you will instantly have your phone unlocked forever!
You can unlock your blocked C Spire, AT&T, US Cellular, Cingular, Cricket, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Aio, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Viaero telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your cellphone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
4b.- If the step 3 code was wrong, introduce the code, and press OK.
For MetroPCS or T-Mobile devices:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the MetroPCS / T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.