Unlock IMEI Samsung phones in 10-15 minutes with unlock codes from unlockphone.com. We make the process simple, fast and affordable.
You can unlock your blocked C Spire, AT&T, US Cellular, Cingular, Cricket, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Aio, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
1. - Turn on the handset on with a SIM card not accepted by the device (your new network operator)
2. - If the card has a PIN number, enter it and press OK.
3. - The device will prompt: “Network lock”, Now enter the code and press OK.
4. - Your phone will indicate: "The operation was successful", becoming permanently unlocked.
Minor code: If the code in step 3 does not work, type the code the code and press Unlock, the phone will indicate Unlock fail, now dial the code again from step 3.
For T-Mobile devices, follow this steps:
1. - Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2.- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock, the application is located in the T-Mobile folder.
3.- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
4.- Restart the device.