If you want to unlock the Modem ZTE MF608 with the IMEI code, we can do this no problem; all Modem ZTE mobiles are unlocked by code. After introducing the code the mobile will be unlocked, without losing its warranty or any data. These unlock codes are calculated in minutes.
You can unlock your blocked AT&T, US Cellular, Cingular, Cricket Communications, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, MetroPCS, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, Aio, StraightTalk, H20 Wireless, Simple Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Family Mobile, Xfinity Mobile telephone from USA (spanish), and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
1. Switch off the ZTE R216-Z router.
2. Change the default SIM card of R216z with any other network provider.
3. Switch on the router.
4. Connect to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
5. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
6. Install in required drivers in PC.
7. Now it will open the default web page of the device (192.168.0.1).
8. Log in to the device with admin/password.
9. It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
10. Enter the unlock code which the code
11. Once the device will accept the code, it will start showing the signal of inserted SIM card.
12. Now create a new profile and connect to the internet.